At Bang On Print & Design, your privacy is very important to us. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR).
We will collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. This may include passing your details to our vendors for them to send your order to you, and also passing your details to delivery companies so that they can deliver your parcel.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Credit/debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by visiting our “Accounts Settings” page once you login or by emailing us.
If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should e-mail us at: email@example.com
Unsolicited Commercial Email / Spam
We will not send any unsolicited commercial email (also known as spam) to personal email addresses and all marketing emails will include details of how to opt-out / unsubscribe. You may also send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to be removed.
Access to your account data is password protected. Credit card details are processed by a secure server.
Web browsers normally accept cookies by default, but it is possible to set a browser to reject cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies you will be able to navigate around the website and view information, however, this will prevent you from being able to log into your account, add products to your basket, customise templates and place any orders.
- Cookie alias: wordpress_*
- Purpose : Recognise you when you return to our site to add comments to blog articles.
- More info: https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies
- OPS Session ID
- Cookie alias: PHPSESSID
- Purpose: this is used to link a user to session data stored on the web server, no additional data is stored in this cookie. The session will remember a logged in user, store the contents of a user’s basket and other data related to processing an order using the eCommerce functionality
Third party cookies
- Google Analytics
- Cookie alias: __utm*
- Purpose: Collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- More info: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- Cookie alias: various *.addthis.com
- Purpose: When an End User visits a Publisher Site or when a Toolbar User uses the AddThis Toolbar, AddThis receives AddThis Data via Cookies and Pixels. AddThis tools provide website owners with the capability to enable users to instantly share webpages, blogs, news, photos, videos, and other content to the most popular social networks and other destinations via a browser plug-in or website plug-in. Opt-out options are available.
- More info: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Cookie alias: wfwaf-authcookie-(hash)
- Purpose: This cookie is used by the Wordfence firewall to perform a capability check of the current user before WordPress has been loaded. This is only set for users that are able to log into WordPress. This cookie allows the Wordfence firewall to detect logged in users and allow them increased access. It also allows Wordfence to detect non-logged in users and restrict their access to secure areas. The cookie also lets the firewall know what level of access a visitor has to help the firewall make smart decisions about who to allow and who to block.
- More info: https://www.wordfence.com/help/general-data-protection-regulation/
Comments or Questions?